How to buy painkillers online
Acute pain and chronic pain are very common conditions in the world population. In the United States, nearly 100 million Americans suffer from health problems that manifest with pain. In many cases this pain can be disabling or debilitating. However, pain has a medical treatment of choice: pain relievers. This therefore pushes a lot of people to buy painkillers online without prescription.
Most pain relievers today are listed as “over-the-counter drugs”. That is, they can be marketed without a prescription in amounts appropriate for each consumer. So it is not necessary to go to the doctor every time an episode of pain occurs.
An advantage of pain relievers being “over-the-counter drugs” is that they can be purchased online. In this blog article we will talk about the main topics that users should know about how to buy pain relievers online safely and effectively.
What is pain and why does it occur?
Pain is an unpleasant sensation transmitted and encoded by the nervous system of the human body that is triggered in response to physical injury or illness somewhere in the body.
However, pain has a positive effect: alerting to more serious health problems that may be occurring within the human body and that may be unnoticed by the patient. For this reason it is important to maintain active pain surveillance, especially when it is chronic pain.
In some cases, the pain may be so severe that the sufferer may experience sensations ranging from discomfort and discomfort to agony and loss of physical function. For example when leg pain is so severe as to limit movement and gait.
What are painkillers?
Painkillers are a wide variety of drugs used to decrease pain symptoms and, in some cases, reduce inflammation.
Painkillers can be classified into three main groups:
- Typical pain relievers such as acetaminophen or acetaminophen.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin, ibuprofen, diclofenac, or naproxen.
- Painkillers derived from opium (opioids) such as codeine, tramadol, oxycodone or morphine.
Painkillers can be obtained in different presentations such as tablets, prolonged-release tablets, effervescent tablets, soft capsules, syrups, creams. It can also be presented in gels, ointments, patches or as intravenous or intramuscular application solutions. These must be applied by a healthcare professional for your safety.
What is the advantage of buying Painkillers online?
The advantages of buying pain relievers online are many and here we will highlight four:
- Comfort. You can buy pain relievers from the comfort of your home. This is especially important when your pain is very intense or could be aggravated if you leave home or walk a lot.
- Security. If you buy on a secure and verified page like ours, you can feel completely confident that the product you are receiving is original and safe for yourconsumption.
- Cost. The costs of a pain reliever bought at the pharmacy is higher than buying online. For this reason, you do not need to spend a lot of money unnecessarily.
- Accessibility. Current pain relievers (except opioids) can be sold without a prescription so you don’t need to go to the doctor. Most of them are “over the counter drugs.”
What is the best pain reliever for me?
The choice of the ideal pain reliever will depend on your specific case. Not all pain relievers are effective for all people or for all types of pain. If the pain is mild or intermediate (in intensity) such as a headache or back pain, it is advisable to use common pain relievers. Example of pain relievers to use are paracetamol or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen.
However, if the pain is chronic and associated with nerve transmission problems , it is advisable to go to the doctor. He will prescribe medications to treat neuropathic pain such as gabapentin (a less common type of pain reliever).
If the pain is very severe or disabling or can persist for many days without apparent relief, your doctor may prescribe opioid pain relievers. These painkillers should be consumed with care due to the high level of dependency that general. Opioids can only be purchased with a prescription.
Pain relievers must be used carefully
Although most pain relievers are “over the counter”, it is important to be careful about their consumption, especially if you are within the following characteristics:
- If you are pregnant or lactating.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you suffer from gastric ulcer.
- If you have had any allergic reaction to any medication in the past.
- Use of pain relievers in children under 12 years of age (pain relievers must be in pediatric presentations).